The Clan Lindsay Pipe Band
is a 501 (c) (3) Educational Organization
Come out and meet the Band!
March 8th 3pm to 5pm
St. Clement's Episcopal Church
3600 Harper Rd. Clemens, NC
To foster the Scottish Arts of Piping and Drumming in a Pipe Band setting, with mastery of the music and instruments to allow for performance at the highest level as the goal.
The Clan Lindsay Pipe Band is sponsored by the Clan Lindsay Association USA. Rehearsals are in Clemmons, NC, USA on Sunday afternoons, and rehearsals are open to all. If you would like more information regarding the Band please contact us.
'20 by '20: We are actively seeking to grow the Band, doubling our roster to twenty playing members by the end of the 2020 competition season! For more information on becoming a member of Clan Lindsay Pipe Band please contact us at the link above.
Maxville '21: The Band will be traveling to Maxville, Ontario to compete in the
North American Pipe Band Championships in August of 2021! While there, we will have a chance to hear some of the top Bands from across North America.
Glasgow '22: The Band will be traveling to Glasgow, Scotland to compete in the World Pipe Band Championships in August of 2022! This longer trip will allow us to play two contests plus the World's and enjoy the activities of the Piping Live festival that runs the week prior to the World's.
- March 8th: The Band will be hosting an Open House from 3pm to 5pm at St. Clement's Episcopal Church in Clemmons, NC. Come out and meet the Band!
- Loch Norman Highland Games Saturday, April 18th
- Smoky Mountain Highland Games Saturday, May 16th
- Greenville Highland Games Saturday, May 23rd
- Scotland County Highland Games Date TBD
- Stone Mountain Highland Games Saturday, Oct 17
- Charleston Highland Games Saturday, Nov 7th